Cooking Time : 10 mins
- N/A boiling water
- 4 TBSP Condensed milk
- 4 tbsp powdered tea (any type)
- 2 TBSP Sugar
1. Put 4 tbsp of powdered/loose tea into a large glass or cup. Add hot water (Straight after you boil it) and leave the tea to mix for about five minutes.
2. Sieve and transfer the tea into another glass. Add sugar and milk. Stir well.
3. Take two big glasses, and start pouring the tea from one glass to the other, ensuring that you pour it from as high as you can.
4. Stop when you have achieved the desired foamy texture.